- Pecos Valley Artesian Conservancy District P.O. Box 1346 Roswell, NM. 8...
- Please click on the links below to find Election Information. PVACD El...
- PECOS VALLEY ARTESIAN CONSERVANCY DISTRICT PRESS RELEASE  ...
- INOPERATIVE METERS It is important to check that your meter is operating ...
- We have listed some interesting fa...
From 1934 to 2005, the PVACD has plugged
1,529 wells in the Roswell-Artesian Basin.
These wells were plugged for the express purpose of
preserving the Artesian waters.
From 1958 to present, the PVACD
has borrowed $20 million from the New Mexico
Interstate Streams Commission for re-loan
conservancy projects within the Basin.
Some of these projects include:
31 miles of concrete ditch lining
3,355+ acres of land leveling
432 complete side rolls
202 center-pivot irrigation systems
2,530 acres of drip system
329.55 miles of low head PVC pipe
18.3 miles of gated pipe
30.57 miles of underground pipe
Other miscellaneous irrigation and surge systems
Contact Us Pecos Valley Artesian Conservancy District P.O. Box 1346 Roswell, NM. 88202 Phone: (575) 622-7000 Fax: (575) 622-7001
Election Information Please click on the links below to find Election Information. PVACD Election Code District 1 Map & Boundaries District 2 Map & Boundaries District 3 Map & Boundaries ...
Phone: (575) 622-7000 Fax: (575) 622-7001